Need more advice? Try these links below.
(Note that George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust is not responsible for the content of third party websites.)
- NHS Choices - Live Well - sexual health guidance
- The Family Planning Association (FPA) offer help and advice on their website.
- Blue Sky Centre. Based in Nuneaton, Blue Sky Centre is a Sexual Assault Referral Centre for women, men and children.
- Respect Yourself. Relationship and Sexual Health advice website for young people.
- Be Savvy. Relationship, Sexual Health, Drugs/Alcohol advice for Young People and their Parents
- UR Decision - An online video resource that explores issues such as boundaries, sexting, abuse and grooming.
- Warwickshire Child Sexual Exploitation. Telephone 01926 684 490.
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Terrence Higgins Trust HIV and AIDS information and Support
- NHS Choices General health information
- Coventry and Warwickshire Friend Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Trans information and support
- NHS Choices Sex and relationship advice for Women over 40
- NHS Choices Sex and relationship advice for Men over 40
- Rosa – Warwickshire Rape or Sexual Abuse Support
- CRASAC – Coventry Rape and Sexual Assault Centre, specialised support services for survivors of rape and sexual abuse.
- Health Store – Based in Nuneaton, the Health Store team consists of a range of professionals including Health Advisors, trained Family Planning Nurses, Housing Advisors, Youth Workers and specialist Subtance Misuse workers.
- Operation Sentinal – West Midlands Police campaign protecting our most vulnerable people in society
- Warwickshire Safeguarding Board: for adults / for children
- Safeline – Surviving abuse
- FGM Advice – Further guidance regarding Female Genital Mutilation, plus advice and support for those who are affected by FGM
- Petals - a webapp from Coventry University for boys and girls living in the UK who want to know more about Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- West Mercia Women's Aid – Supporting Women and Children suffering from domestic abuse